What Is The Internet MBA Group?
The Internet MBA Group buys, grows and sells online businesses. It was started by Tom Hunt in 2014 and has operated 15 online businesses with various models in various niches during that time.
What Is The Role?
The Internet MBA Group currently operates three eCommerce brands. This role will be solely responsible for performance of all three eCom brands.
Areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
– Customer Service
– Supplier Management
– Distributor Management
The majority of your time will be focussed on growth. You will be responsible for creating and optimising profitable campaigns using the following channels:
– Facebook Ads
– Google Ads
NOTE: Experience with any of these channels is not required… just a hunger to learn.
You will also be responsible for managing a full time offshore resource that will be able to complete tasks that you should not/don’t want to be doing. This will enable you to focus on the highest leverage tasks, driving both the growth of the brands and your own personal development.
This role is IDEAL for someone that ideally wants to create their own eCom brand in the future: you will learn EVERYTHING you need to know to do this… but without the risk.
The role can be completed from anywhere in the world, though preferably with significant time zone overlap with London, where Tom is based.
Who Are You?
– You don’t give a sh*t about what other people think
– You think the Internet is f*cking great
– You love to learn
– You think that making money is a good thing for the world
– You have an intense interest in people
– You understand the importance of influence
What’s In It For You?
– Competitive salary
– Autonomous, flexible working hours
– Performance based bonus
– Can work remotely
– 1 Expensed trip to London per month (if Remote)
– 1-1 Mentoring from Tom Hunt
– Access to Tom Hunt’s network
– Accelerated personal development
To apply, please send your CV and share the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done to firstname.lastname@example.org.